giovedì 8 febbraio 2007

Homeland...


Next week i will be flying back home for a short holiday. Back to my homeland South africa; i really can't wait! The day before i leave i'll have my last exam of this session and then ONLY total relaxation!!!
I'll be visiting my family, shopping 'til I drop [more when my wallet drops dead] and swimming and sunbathing!!!
I depart on the 15th of Feb and most probably will be returning to Italy on the 9th of March....but i've got plenty of time todecide the exact date!!!
I hope the weather won't be too bad....cause i'm packing for a summer holiday...so weather gods make sure there's no joke reserved for me up your sleeves!!!
Can't wait to post some of my holiday pictures.... so goodbye 'til the next update!!

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi Kiora,
so did you enjoy your stay in sunny7 South Africa? How about the Rhino park, I know that you were there.
Gues from who?